6 to 18 months
- Decide on the budget.
- Select your Destination Wedding Specialist.
- Select your wedding style.
- Decide on size. Just the two of you or with friends and family?
- Choose your wedding site.Small resort or Large resort?
- Select your destination and hotel.
- Select a date.
- Request pricing.
- Finalize the booking.
- Obtain the legal requirements for the country.
- Send out invitations to guests that include:
- Destination and hotel information
- Price with deposit amounts and date of final payments
- Your Destination Wedding Specialist’s contact information
- Select bridal attire
4 to 6 months
- Decide on à la carte options at your resort and confirm with your wedding specialist.
- Follow up with guests who have not booked yet.
- Register to a gift registry and buy your rings.
2 to 4 months
- Finalize wedding attire.
- Look into excursions for your group.
1 to 2 months
- Final fitting for bridal attire.
- Shop for holiday wear.
- Confirm all details with your Destination Wedding Specialist.
- Meet with your hotel wedding coordinator to go over documentation and final selection of flowers, cake and location.
- Walk around the complex to scout out the best photo locations.
Relax and enjoy your day!
Sign up for our Newsletter
You should see:
Pleasant Holidays - Save up to 30% at Hilton Moorea
Book a romantic escape with this great deal from Pleasant... more
Celebrate Your Wedding At An Iberostar Hotel & Receive Complimentary Anniversary Nights
That's why we've partnered up with the Wedding Co... more
Elise & David
COVID f’ed things up for us last time but we should be al... more
Awanya & Thomas
Pack your bags and come have fun with us in Mexico to cel... more
Lissa & Justin
Pack your bags, book your flights, and join us in Mexico ... more
Jim and Christy Marie
The wait is over! We are finally tying the knot and would... more